Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Guest post #1 - Disney inspired outfits!

Aloha all, I'm Danielle from Underland to Wonderland and I am over the moon to have been asked to provide a guest post for you all by Beth. You may click from my blog name that, like Beth, I am a huge Disney nut and so what other subject would be better to write about than of course Disney!

I've seen posts where people put together outfits inspired by people and celebrities but I thought it would be a cool twist to base an outfit from some of my favorite Disney characters, actual wearable outfits! I hope you enjoy it because I certainly had a lot of fun putting it together... so much so that I might even do a part 2 over on my blog :p


Snow White





Mary Poppins





Minnie Mouse





As you can see I've not gone for exact replicas, more like a modern, subtle version that wouldn't make people think you were on your way to a cosplay event! Haha. Would you wear any of these? Which one is your favourite?

Thanks for reading all, and thanks again Beth for having me!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a good post idea! Love the dress for the Minnie Mouse look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! For having me!!!
    So happy to be able to post for you and cannot wait to hear all about the special day! <3<3
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I'd wear the first look, it's really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)